Hi Book World!
Here is all the information you need to contact the Delusions Team, which means me and my kats. I’m looking for a few volunteer review readers, drop me a line if you are interested.
Do you want to:
- Find out more about my books and upcoming schedule?
- Suggest a book for me to review?
- Book a blog tour or guest post?
- Offer a promo or give-away to our readers?
I love hearing from readers and fellow authors/bloggers, and I will respond as promptly as possible.
Here is my email link, drop me a line, send a blog or review request, and let’s talk.
Please read the policy below to see if you fit in with my review style. I read a lot of different genre’s and you never know what will strike my fancy. It’s always worth asking.
Which genres do you review?
I am currently OPEN to review requests everything but:
- children’s books
not because I don’t see the value in these genre’s. I just don’t enjoy them, so I can’t give a fair opinion.
Which formats can I send you?
- digital copy (Kobo or Kindle)
- physical copy (contact me for details)
What to include with your review request:
- a brief summary/blurb
- the release date
- if you have a specific time frame when you expect the review to be posted, please let me know. I will have to see if your deadline can fit inside my life.
Disclaimer and semi-legal stuff:
Before sending me a review request please understand that by accepting or receiving a book, I do not guarantee that it will be read immediately or posted on the blog immediately. I’ve got an ever-growing stack of books that I want to read and a family and work-life as well. I will try my very best to read and review in a timely manner but it’s not always doable.
If the book is an ARC, I will try and publish the review on or around the release date and not before.
I do not post reviews under three stars. If I have issues with the book that brings it below that level I will contact you directly rather than go public with it.
I post my reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter but sometimes I DO get behind.
What other things does Delusions of Literacy do?
- author interviews: maximum two per month
- giveaways/blog tours/cover reveals: I have limited space for promo articles, I reserve the right to be picky.
- guest blogging: I am interested in guesting blogging on OTHER blogs and I will accept guest bloggers on limited topics.